We offer wide range of assurance services, with the primary focus on the objective of assurance on the reliability and relevance of financial information and a host of non-financial aspects, data, processes, operations and procedures and on the effectiveness and efficiency of controls. These services include;
- Statutory Audit;
- Management Audit;
- Internal Audit and System Control Review (SCR).
- Information System Audit.
- Tax Audit;
- Regulatory Audits and Regulatory Compliance Review (RCR);
- Cost Audit and Cost Allocation Studies;
- Review and Compilation Assignments.
- Financial audits of both domestic and foreign companies, private limited companies, branches of foreign entities, provident funds, pension, gratuity and other employee benefit funds, charities trusts or non-governmental organizations;
- To ensure the truth and fairness of financial statements to be prepared and presented in accordance with identified financial reporting framework e.g. in Pakistan these are International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS/IAS) issued by IASB and adopted by the Companies Act, 2017 and other circulars and directives issued by SECP (Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan);
- To be conducted in accordance with International Standards on Auditing IASA’s issued by International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) as applicable in Pakistan.
- Performance of agreed upon procedures between the Firm and client management in order to provide assurance on the reliability and accuracy of financial & non-financial information;
- To provide a detailed investigative report on findings and issues arising, implications and recommendations thereon.
INTERNAL AUDIT & SYSTEM CONTROL REVIEW (SCR)
- Obtaining the understanding of existing accounting and internal control system, approved and implemented by the management
- Checking the compliance of existing accounting & internal control system
- Continuous periodical reporting to management about non-compliance of existing system, weaknesses found and suggesting improvements in the accounting & internal control system
- Reporting on non-compliance of regulatory and statutory requirements
Information system audit comprises of the audit of the automated system components & review of the related non-automated procedural flows. It also includes a thorough review of the controls embedded in the system design & development.
- Audit of computer Systems.
- Audit of IT infrastructure.
- Review of network Security.
- Assessment of compliance with the International security standard BS779.
- Audit of Web based applications etc.
- Providing assurance to tax authorities / clients, on compliance with various aspects of Income Tax, Federal and Provincial Sales Tax, Customs and Excise Duties or other tax statutes;
- Scope varies from case to case based on degree of assurance sought by the authority or client.
- Providing assurance based on a structured criterion mainly emerging from governing statute and related regulations whether significant provisions thereof are duly and promptly complied with;
- Providing reasonable assurance to clients, that enterprise is not in significant default in complying relevant laws and regulations.
Audit Beyond Normal Plan
- Performance of detailed review of internal control system in order to find weaknesses in the system and to perform GAP analysis
- Assisting system analyst and developers in system analysis, design and development process
- Implementation of new systems developed and post implementation review
- Training of personnel in order to understand and use new systems got developed